The Placement Procedure for Participating Organization/Industries
- The Placement Cell invites potential organisations/industries, along with all relevant information to participate in the campus recruitment at the University. The organisations, in turn, can also contact the University T&P Officer for their requirement.
- The details of the students opting for placement will be sent to the company/organization, as per their requirement, along with a tentative, mutually convenient date for the campus interviews.
- The company/organization may confirm the date or discuss a mutually convenient date, with the Placement Coordinator. We give option to the organisations to come for the campus recruitment at our centres.
- The company will conduct tests and/or group discussions to short list the interested students. If required, telephonic interviews or interviews through video conferencing can be arranged.
- The organisation will then interview the short listed students for final selection and will announce the results as soon as possible (preferably on the same day), once the selection process is over. Companies announcing results immediately after interviews will be preferred by the Institute and the students.
Note: The organisation that is unable to finalize the results on the same day and wish to have one more rounds of interviews at their office may do so within a week’s time.